Tuesday, August 7, 2007

No Internet Today


My internet has been down all day. I think at&t may have turned it off as we may have not paid the bill in a few months. This has left be digitally stranded, now some might say why don't you take your laptop to school. This is a very good point, which I seemed to have missed. In bike news I have two stories, well make that three. firstly there is a guy in my chem lab who rides fixed. Always good to have another rider around. Next I found a Kryptonite cable at the UCD bookstore which I bought to secure my back wheel when I am at home, so it does not walk off at night. Thirdly I found a Kryptonite New York Fahgettaboudit lock and three foot hardened chain at the bookstore for sixty dollars. not a bad price, to bad I am looking for the five foot chain version.

















Five Foot New York Fahgettaboudit Chain and Lock

No comments: