Thursday, August 23, 2007

Math Test Tomorrow

Yes, as you might have guessed from the post title I have a math test tomorrow. For this reason I will be keeping this post short. I may have found a guy who might be able to fix the Peugeot. He is going to try to pull out the fused part of the bottom bracket. If he does I will have to see how much it will be to get a new bottom bracket and cranks put in. There is some hope for the Peugeot yet, but there is still a cloud of doom floating over the frame. It may yet still be an art project.
I bought a rode bike the other day. I found a trek I liked at FreeWheeler Bicycle Shop at the corner of 2nd and F street. I also bought a New York Fahgettaboudit five foot lock and hardened chain as well. I don't want anyone to barrow this bike and with this lock I don't think they will. I have not abandon riding fixed gears, I am still going to ride my fixed gear as a daily driver. I just need to get it fixed, so for a while I will be riding around town on a bike with gears, but only until I get my fixed gear running, then it is back on the Peugeot, or so I hope. Currently I am in the process of joining the cycling club on campus, this is where I will be riding the road bike. I am waiting for them to get back to me with more information.
I have a few of pictures, the first is of a fixed gear parked downtown. I think it was parked at the conner of 2nd and D street, I might be wrong on that. The next couple of pictures are of a car that was parked in front of my apartment which happened to have German tags on it. Really strange, as I have never seen a registered European car in the states before.
I am currently drinking a Butte Creek Organic IPA. This beer is very pleasant and very strong. My description is a little vague but I don't really feel like try to describe in depth the mouth feel of the beer and such, maybe another time. Thats all for now...

























No comments: